- Enriched with essential oils
- 100% natural ingredients
- Promotes a sense of calm
A blend of Epsom and dead sea salts enriched with ancient essential oils of Frankincense, Myrrh & Clementine.
Immerse yourself in a calming and fragrant bath enriched with ancient essential oils. Westlab peace bath salts is a 100% natural blend of Epsom and dead sea salts with frankincense, myrrh and clementine essential oils. Revive your skin and soul this festive season with salts that will leave your skin smooth and soft thanks to the natural minerals within the salts.
Features of Westlab peace bath salts
- A blend of Epsom and dead sea salts
- Enriched with ancient essential oils
- Calming and soothing
- Promotes a feeling of calm
- Scents of Frankincense, Myrrh & Clementine
- 100% natural ingredients
- cruelty free
- Any skin types including sensitive
- 18 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- The salts are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- External use only, do not ingest
- Do not use on broken skin
- If irritation occurs discontinue use
- Keep out of contact with the eyes - if comes into contact with the eyes rinse with water
How to use
- Add 2-3 handfuls of salt to warm water.
- Allow the salts to dissolve to create a fragrant, mineral-infused bath.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Citrus Clementina (Clementine) Peel Oil, Parfum**, Limonene*, Linalool*.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
** Of natural origin
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here