- An excellent detoxifier for the body
- With over 80 minerals
Established in 2004, Westlab are the UK's leading mineral bath salt experts.
Westlab Himalayan salt is a naturally detoxifying, rich in essential skin minerals. Westlab source premium quality crystals, known for their detoxifying properties, from the Himalayan mountain range.
These pretty pink crystals were formed millions of years ago before any modern day pollution, which results in an extremely pure natural salt. Himalayan salt contains an impressive 84 minerals including magnesium, calcium and potassium. Detoxing is removing the toxic substances from our bodies, leaving us feeling healthy and cleansed.
The minerals in the Himalayan salt work together in their naturally balanced quantities to help support nutrient absorption, balance the body's pH, increase circulation and eliminate toxins. The result leaves you feeling cleansed and invigorated with super-soft skin.
Features of Westlab Himalayan salt
- Perfect for use after sports or exercise
- Soothes and detoxifies
- Increases your body's magnesium and sulphate levels
- Reduces soreness in muscles and joints
- Support nutrient absorption
Warnings and cautions
- Seek advice of a healthcare professional before use if you have a medical condition, are taking any medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or have very sensitive skin
- Do not use on broken skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, rinse with water and if it persists, seek medical attention
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Dissolve salts in a bath of 37-39°C.
- Relax and soak for 20 minutes.
- To relax tired and aching muscles use 500g-1kg.
- For general skin health and wellbeing add 100g-250g to your normal bath.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here