- An excellent detoxifier for the body
- With over 80 minerals
Established in 2004 Westlab are the UK's leading mineral bath salt experts.
Westlab salts Himalayan salt 1kg is a naturally detoxifying, rich in essential skin minerals. Westlab source premium quality crystals, known for their detoxifying properties, from the Himalayan mountain range.
These pretty pink crystals were formed millions of years ago before any modern day pollution, which results in an extremely pure natural salt. Himalayan salt contains an impressive 84 minerals including magnesium, calcium and potassium. Detoxing is removing the toxic substances from our bodies, leaving us feeling healthy and cleansed.
The minerals in the Himalayan salt work together in their naturally balanced quantities to help support nutrient absorption, balance the body's pH, increase circulation and eliminate toxins. The result leaves you feeling cleansed and invigorated with super-soft skin.
Features of Westlab Epsom salt 1kg
- Perfect for use after sports or exercise
- Soothes and detoxifies
- Increases your body's magnesium and sulphate levels
- Reduces soreness in muscles and joints
- Support nutrient absorption
Warnings and cautions
- Seek advice of a healthcare professional before use if you have a medical condition, are taking any medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or have very sensitive skin
- Do not use on broken skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, rinse with water and if it persists, seek medical attention
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Dissolve salts in a bath of 37-39°C.
- Relax and soak for 20 minutes.
- To relax tired and aching muscles use 500g-1kg.
- For general skin health and wellbeing add 100g-250g to your normal bath.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here