- 100% natural bath salts
- Enriched with lavender, jasmine & valerian
- For a comfortable sleep
Drift into a peaceful nights sleep.
A bathing ritual before bed can help encourage a deep, restorative night's sleep. Sleep bath salts create a fragrant, mineral-infused bath that prepares the mind for a peaceful night ahead. A 100% natural blend of mineral-rich epsom and dead sea salts, infused with jasmine and lavender essentials oils to calm and soothe the senses, and valerian to promote deep, peaceful sleep.
Features of Westlab sleep bath salts
- 80% noticed a better night's sleep
- Cruelty-free & vegan friendly
- With soothing dead sea salts
- Suitable for all skin types
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Add 2-3 handfuls of salt to warm water to create a fragrant, mineral-infused bath.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt) Valeriana officinalis (valerian) root extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, Jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower oil, parfum**, linalool, benzyl benzoate*.
*naturally occurring in essential oils, ** of natural origin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here