- Lavender scented
- Relaxes and calms
- Delightful wooden spoon included
Relax and ease away the days stresses.
The Wrights Apothecary Lavender bath salts & scoop is the perfect way to unwind and relax after a busy day at work or at home. These beautifully scented lavender bath salts turn an ordinary bath into a relaxing and soothing spa. This bath salt comes with a delightful wooden spoon to allow you to gently place the salts into your warm bath.
Features of Wrights Apothecary Lavender bath salts & scoop
- The perfect stocking filler
- Relaxing and soothing salts
- Soothes muscle and aches
- Beautiful Lavender scent
- 1x Lavender bath salts
- 1x Wooden spoon
- Ages 3 and up
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
- Keep out of reach of very small children
How to use
- Pour a spoonful of lavender scented salts into warm water and relax.
- Rinse bath tub after use.
Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Glycerin, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here