- Reduced calorie intake from dietary fats
- Up to three times more weight loss
- 30 day treatment
Lose up to three times more weight vs. dieting alone.
Lose up to three times more weight responsibly*, in a healthy manner and effectively with XLS Medical fat binder, a clinically proven weight loss aid to reduce the calorie intake from dietary fat. It helps to improve digestion and reduce appetite. Due to its naturally-sourced ingredient litramine, this product forms a fat fibre complex too large to be absorbed by the body. This leads to a calorie deficit that supports the loss of weight before leaving the body naturally. An important step to managing and controlling your weight and is complimentary to an overall weight management plan. Its intake is recommended for at least one month.
*Grube et al., 2013
Features of XLS-Medical fat binder tablets
- Lowers your appetite
- Clinically proven efficacy
- Enhances digestion
- With litramine as active ingredient
- Healthy & effective weight loss
- 180 tablets
- Suitable for adults over 18 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- XLS Medical fat binder is a medical device
- Please read the enclosed product insert before use
- Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age
- It is recommended to drink at least 2 litres of water a day
- Slight constipation could occur in case of limited liquid intake
- Do not take XLS-Medical fat binder during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding; if your BMI is below 18.5, within 2 hours of taking any fat-soluble medicines (e.g. oral contraceptive pills) or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- Please read the enclosed product insert before using this product
How to use
- Take two tablets 3 times a day immediately after each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with a glass of water.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets daily.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
LitramineTM, a patented fibre complex of organic plant source (Prickly Pear), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Chlorophyllin, Vitamin A-Acetate (Retinol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Vitamin E-Acetate (Alpha-Tocopherol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here