- Lose up to 3x more weight than dieting alone*
- Replenishes body with Vitamins A, D and E
- Free online weight loss support programme
XLS-Medical fat binder is a natural weight loss aid that is clinically proven to help you lose up to 3x more weight than dieting and exercise alone*.
Gentle on your system, XLS-Medical fat binder is made with the clinically proven fat binder, Litramine and enriched with essential fat-soluble vitamins.
XLS-Medical fat binder is clinically proven to bind dietary fats before it replenishes the body with fat-soluble vitamins. Firstly, the fibre complex Litramine binds readily with dietary fat and becomes a large fat fibre complex. As the fat-fibre complex is too large to be absorbed in the small intestine, it is naturally passed from the body. XLS-Medical fat binder is both gentle on the system, and has an established safety profile, making it a very helpful weight management tool.
After the fat binding phase, the essential fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E are released and absorbed in the body. This optimises the availability of fat-soluble vitamins for absorption by the body. As well as binding fat, XLS-Medical fat binder also helps to manage food cravings and appetite.
Features of XLS-medical fat binder 10 day trial pack 60 tablets
- Clinically proven to help you lose up to 3x more weight than dieting and exercise alone*
- Reduces your appetite
- Helping you to feel fuller for longer
- Added vitamins help to maintain your normal energy levels
- Helps to fight tiredness and fatigue whilst you diet
- Contains a carefully selected natural dietary fibre
- 30 tablets
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals
- Do not take XLS-Medical fat binder during pregnancy, whilst breastfeeding or if your Body Mass Index is below 18.5
- Seek medical advice if you are at risk of osteoporosis (e.g. postmenopausal women)
- Do not take if you are currently taking medication or living with a condition that could be affected by weight loss, please consult a doctor before using this product
- Do not use if you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical Fat Binder supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks
- Do not use if you use cholesterol reducing medication
- Do not use if any medical condition exists
- Please always read the enclosed product leaflet before using this product
How to use
- Take two tablets, three times a day with liquid.
- If you are eating, take immediately after meals. If you skip a meal still take two tablets.
- Do not exceed six tablets daily.
- Please read the patient information leaflet carefully.
Litramine, a patented fibre complex of organic plant source (prickly pear), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dehydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Chlorophyllin, Vitamin A-acetate (retinol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Vitamin E-Acetate (alpha-tocopherol).
Ingredient Value Vitamin A 800ug Vitamin D3 5ug Vitamin E 10mg
XLS-Medical Fat Binder does not contain any ingredient of animal origin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here