- Reduces calorie intake from main nutrients
- Reduces food cravings
- Clinically proven
XLS-Medical max strength tablets reduce calorie intake from main nutrients: carbohydrates, sugar and fat.
XLS-Medical max strength is a clinically proven weight management plan which also helps you to suppress your appetite when paired with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise. Gentle on your system, XLS-Medical max strength it contains the patented active ingredient of Clavitanol&tm;.
Clavitanol&tm; derives from an organic and natural plant source which reduces the break down and absorption of fat, carbohydrate and sugar into calories. This results in reduces calorie intake which helps you to lose more weight than dieting and exercise alone. It's clinically proven.
In addition, the reduced absorption of dietary carbohydrates helps lower blood glucose and insulin levels, which helps reduce food cravings and blood glucose management. XLS-Medical max strength effective weight management, when taken in combination with balanced diet and regular physical activity. XLS-Medical max strength has a well-stablished safety profile and tolerability. There are no added artificial colourings, flavourings, salt or preservatives.
This is a one-month pack. After one month you will experience a boost in weight loss and feel the product benefits: reduced food cravings - particularly of sugary food, lower calorie intake and gentleness on your system. Depending on your weight loss target you may continue to take XLS-Medical max strength for one month or more.
Features of XLS-Medical max strength 1 month tablets
- A clinically proven weight loss aid for the treatment of excess weight
- Reach your weight loss goal even faster
- The first product to reduce calorie intake from carbohydrates, sugar and fat
- Up to 33% more effective for weight loss vs XLS-Medical Fat Binder
- Gentle on your system
- Contains the active ingredient Clavitanol&tm;
- 120 tablets (one-month supply)
Warnings and cautions
- Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age
- If you are between the age of 12 and 18 please consult a healthcare professional before using the product
- If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding it is not recommended that you use this product
- Do not use if you have a BMI (body max index) lower than 18.5
- Not for children
- Do not exceed four tablets daily
- XLS-Medical is a medical device, read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
Side effects of XLS-Medical max strength 1 month 120 tablets
- Due to the nature of the product if you do not stay well hydrated you could experience; abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, bloating or constipation.
How to use
- Take two tablets with liquid before your two main meals of the day.
- The optimal time is up to 30 minutes before the meal; however, don't worry if you are delayed.
- Do not exceed four tablets daily.
- It is recommend taking XLS-Medical Max strength for at least one month or more, depending on your weight loss targets.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here