- Reduces calorie intake
- Lose more weight than dieting alone
- Manages food cravings
Reduces calorie intake from main nutrients; carbohydrates, sugar and fat.
XLS-Medical max strength is a clinically proven weight management plan which also helps you to suppress your appetite. Containing the patent natural complex, Clavitanol max strength reduces the break down and absorption of nutrients into calories. This reduction in the breakdown and absorption of carbohydrates, sugar and fat reduces your calorie intake which will then help you to lose more weight than just dieting and exercise alone.
Clavitanol also woks to block some of your digestive enzymes from working, this means that some of the nutrients are left undigested, they are too large to be absorbed by your body and sop naturally pass through your system. In addition, the reduced absorption of dietary carbohydrates helps lower blood glucose and insulin levels, which helps in reducing food cravings and blood glucose management.
XLS-Medical max strength is up to 33% more effective than XLS-Medical fat binder, in helping you to lose weight alongside an energy-controlled diet and exercise. XLS-Medical max strength is a certified medical product used for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity.
It is suggested that you take XLS-Medical max strength for one month, however if you pair it with exercise and a calorie-controlled diet you will see the benefits after 10 days.
Features of XLS-Medical max strength 40 tablets
- A clinically proven weight loss aid for the treatment of excess weight
- The first product to reduce calorie intake from carbohydrates, sugar and fat
- Up to 33% more effective for weight loss vs XLS-Medical fat binder
- Gentle on your system
- No added artificial colouring's, flavourings, salts or preservatives
- Clinically proven
- 40 tablets
- Adults over 18 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age
- The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals
- Do not take XLS-Medical max strength during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding
- Do not take if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5
- Please consult your healthcare professional before taking XLS-Medical max strength if you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical max strength supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have any known hypersensitivities to grape, corn or their derivative products
- Consult a healthcare professional if any medical condition exists
How to use
- Take two tablets with liquid before your two main meals of the day. The optimal time is up to 30 minutes before the meal.
- Stay hydrated by drinking two litres of liquid throughout the day.
Clavitanol;, a plant-based proprietary patented complex, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Tri-calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here