- Reduces calorie intake
- Gentle on your system
- Clinically proven efficiency
Contains Clavitanol a patented natural complex which reduces the break down and absorption of dietary fat, sugar and carbohydrates.
XLS-Medical max strength sachets are part of 10-day calorie-controlled and exercise plan that can help you to lose weight and suppress your appetite. XLS-Medical max strength works by reducing calorie intake from the main nutrients - carbohydrates, sugar and fat. It contains Clavitanol&tm;, a patented natural complex which reduces the break down and absorption of these nutrients into calories. This means that the intake of calories is reduced which helps you to lose more weight than dieting and exercise alone, it's clinically proven.
Clavitanol works by blocking your digestive enzymes in your stomach from digesting and breaking down dietary carbohydrates, fats and sugars. These nutrients are left undigested in your stomach, as they are too large to be absorbed. They are then naturally passed through your system to help you lose weight fast.
In addition, the reduced absorption of dietary carbohydrates helps lower blood glucose and insulin levels, which helps in blood glucose management and reducing food cravings. XLS-Medical max strength is a certified medical product used for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity.
Features of XLS-Medical max strength sachets 10 days 20 sachets
- Fruity flavour
- Can be consumed without water
- Clinically proven
- Reduces calorie intake from main nutrients
- No added artificial colourings, flavourings, salts or preservatives
- Use as part of a balanced diet and regular exercise
- Reduces food cravings
- Lose more weight than dieting or exercising alone
- 20 sachets
Warnings and cautions
- Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age
- The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals
- Do not take XLS-Medical max strength during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding<
- Do not take if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5
- Please consult your healthcare professional before taking XLS-Medical max strength if you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical max strength supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have any known hypersensitivities to grape, corn or their derivative products
- Consult a healthcare professional if any medical condition exists
Side effects may include
- Due to the nature of the product if you do not stay well hydrated you could experience; bloating, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea or constipation.
How to use
The XLS-Medical max strength sachets 10 days 20 sachets make weight management easier than ever before.
- Consume one sachet 30 minutes before your two main meals of the day.
- Sachets are ready to use. Pour contents directly into your mouth with no need for water.
- Do not exceed two sachets a day. Please read the patient information leaflet carefully.
Clavitanol Xylitol, Prune Powder, Bitter Mask, Lemon Juice Powder, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £30
£3.95 for orders up to £30
Delivered within 10 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Find out more about our returns policy click here