- Helps reduce fat
- No added artificial flavourings, salt or preservatives
- Contains natural ingredients
Clinically proven weight loss tablets to be used alongside a balanced diet.
With the natural ingredients found in XLS-Medical weight loss plus, you will be able to shed more pounds by reducing calorie intake from fat and sugar. With natural grape marc extract and natural L-arabinose derived from corn, this clinically proven supplement reduces calorie intake of fat and sugars from food.
When taken in combination with a sensible diet and regular exercise, this product can be used to prevent and treat excess weight. It has an excellent safety profile and tolerability. It does not contain any artificial flavors, salt, or preservatives.
Features of XLS-Medical weight loss plus tablets 120
- Easy to swallow tablets
- To be used alongside a balanced diet and regular activity
- Reduces the fat intake from your foods
- Contains natural grape marc extract and natural L-arabinose derived from corn
- Helps to prevent fat storage
- 120 tablets
- 18 years and over
- Weight management
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take: During pregnancy, when likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your healthcare professional before taking XLS-Medical weight loss tablets: You are diabetic, as it supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hyperglycaemia attacks
- Do not take: If your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5
- Do not take: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- Please consult your healthcare professional before if you have any pre-existing medical condition
- Do not exceed 4 tablets daily
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Please read all information carefully before use.
- Direction for use: Take 2 tablets of XLS-Medical Weight Loss + 30 minutes before each of the two main meals daily.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets daily.
- It is recommended to drink enough liquid during the day when consuming XLS-Medical Weight Loss +.
A Patented and unique combination of Grape Marc Extract and L-Arabinose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here