- Relieves heartburn and acid indigestion
- Fast acting
- All day or all night relief
One Zantac 75 relief tablet quickly gets to work and goes on working for up to 12 hours. Zantac relief 75 tablets offer fast-acting relief from the symptoms of indigestion and heartburn.
Features of Zantac relief 75g tablets
- For indigestion and heartburn
- Up to 12 hours of relief
- Fast acting
- Relieves pain and discomfort
- Available in three pack sizes
- 12, 24 or 48 tablets
- Children over 16 years
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If after 6 days you still have symptoms, do not continue treatment or buy a second pack without the advice of a pharmacist or doctor
- For professional advice on medicines consult your pharmacist
- Keep all medicines safely away from children
How to use
Adults and children 16 years of age and over: Swallow one Zantac 75 Relief tablet whole, with a drink of water, as soon as you have symptoms.
If symptoms persist for more than 1 hour another tablet can be taken. Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
IngredientsEach tablet contains Ranitidine 75 mg as HCI.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here