- SLS free
- Up to 12h hours fresher breath
- For naturally healthy gums
Helps to fight the main causes of swollen gums.
Zendium gum care toothpaste has been designed and formulated to strengthen your mouths natural defences and boost the good bacteria in your mouth whilst also reducing the bad bacteria that are the lead causes of swollen gums.
With natural antibacterial enzymes and proteins, Zendium gum care toothpaste contains natural mild ingredients to help protect your mouth and gums. This unique toothpaste is free from SLS which is a foaming agent found in traditional toothpastes making it suitable for anyone with a much more sensitive mouth such as women who are pregnant and anyone prone to ulcers and dry mouth.
Features of Zendium gum care toothpaste 75ml
- 96% Natural ingredients
- Clinically proven
- Contains natural antibacterial enzymes and proteins
- Boosts the good bacteria in your mouth
- Superior and whole mouth protection
- Helps to prevent cavities and gum problems
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Don’t swallow
How to use
- Adults and children should brush for at least 2 minutes, twice a day.
- Children 6 years and younger should use a pea-sized amount under supervision to minimise swallowing.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Steareth-30, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Carrageenan, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Flouride, Amyloglucosidase, Citric Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Thiocyanate, Lysozyme, Colostrum, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Ci 77891.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here