- Promotes healing
- Anti-viral treatment
A cold sore treatment to help you heal and treat the virus.
A cold sore cream to help heal and treat the cold sore virus. It reduces the duration of pain and it's an easy to use pump. Zovirax, the Half Clock Device and At Blister Or Tingle are registered trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
Features of Zovirax cold sore cream 2g pump
- Heals fast
- Instantly hides
- Relieves pain
- Easy to use pump
- Reduces tingling, itching and burning
- Reduces redness, swelling and blistering
- Significantly reduces scabbing and crusting
- Reduces risk of contamination from the wound
- 2g pump
Warnings and cautions
- See enclosed leaflet for further details
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you know that your immune system is weakened
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use in eyes or on genitals
- For external use only
- Store below 25°C
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to use
- Apply the cream liberally to completely cover the whole of the affected area.
- Apply to the affected area five times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for four days.
- See enclosed leaflet for further details.
5% w/w Aciclovir, Dimeticone, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laurilsulfate, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Arlacel 165 (Glycol Monostearate, Macrogol Stearate 100), Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here