- Optimum support for the nervous system
- Electrolyte balance
- Easy to swallow
Highly beneficial for anyone who experiences muscle cramps or PMS symptoms.
HealthAid magcitra® (elemental magnesium) 60 tablets has been formulated using Magnesium citrate which is one of the most easily absorbed forms of Magnesium. It is an essential mineral that contributes to normal muscle and nervous system function. It contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism and protein synthesis. It is also important to support a healthy immune system and cardiovascular function, and is highly beneficial for anyone who suffers from muscle cramps or PMS symptoms.
Features of HealthAid magcitra® (elemental magnesium) 60 tablets
- Can help with muscle cramps or PMS symptoms
- Essential mineral
- Free from sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy
- Support a healthy immune system and cardiovascular function
- Contributes to normal muscle and nervous system function
- No artificial Colours, flavourings and preservatives
Two MagCitra Tablets (Magnesium Citrate) contains (average): % NRV Magnesium citrate 1900mg * Which provides Elemental Magnesium 300mg 80 *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 60 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take two tablets daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required.
Magnesium citrate, Bulking agent[Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyle methyl cellulose (HPMC), Glazing agent(white colour dispersion, veg glycerine), Anti caking agent( veg stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg magnesium stearate, stabilisers (crosscarmellose sodium), blinding agent(veg glycerine).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here