Postage and packing costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose. The postage and packing charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge.
- Standard postage and packaging is £3.95 on all orders. Up to 5 working days.
- All orders over £25 are delivered FREE via standard postage and packing - unless a discount code is applied.
- Next Day Delivery is £5.99. Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday. Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday. Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday. Not available in the Channel Islands.
- Same day direct to door delivery with Deliveroo. Find out more and download the app today.
Please note that there is no express queue for Click & Collect orders, and you may need to queue to enter your chosen pharmacy. When collecting your order please stand two metres apart in-store and whilst queuing.
- Click & Collect is free for orders over £15, if your order is less than £15 Click & Collect costs £1.50. Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday. Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday.
- Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an extra day in addition to these delivery times.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
To help everyone have access to the essentials they need, we have limited the sale of our select range of health essentials between 1 to 4 units per item, per customer based on the product selected.
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Delivery times for medicines sent by post
Prescription items can only be dispatched once we have received your signed prescription, either in paper or electronic format.
Delivery of ordersPlease note: In adverse weather conditions your order(s) may be delayed.
Excluding customers that have selected the next day delivery option, 95% of orders are dispatched within 3 working days to the address provided by you in your order. This is a Royal Mail tracked service and does not require a doorstep signature. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided you cooperate with the investigation.