- Max strength formula
- Unblocks your sinuses
- Relieves sinus pressure & pain
Sudafed sinus pressure and pain tablets contain the active ingredients pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Ibuprofen. These tablets effectively relieve the symptoms associated with colds and flu. The tablets work to reduce inflammation and provide pain relief.
Sudafed sinus pressure and pain tablets relieve a stuffy nose, blocked sinuses, sinus pressure, headache and the pain and fever.
Features of Sudafed sinus pressure and pain tablets
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu
- Eases fever and pain
- Soothes headaches and sinus pressure
- 12 or 24 tablets
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of the product, aspirin or any other related painkillers
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg
- Do not take if you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are a smoker
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 30°C
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
How to use
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take 1 or 2 tablets with a glass of water every 4-6 hours.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
IngredientsEach tablet contains: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg and Ibuprofen 200 mg.
Other ingredients include: Sucrose, E218 & E216.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here