- Max strength formula
- Unblocks your sinuses
- Relieves sinus pressure & pain
Sudafed sinus pressure and pain tablets contain the active ingredients pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Ibuprofen. These tablets effectively relieve the symptoms associated with colds and flu. The tablets work to reduce inflammation and provide pain relief. Sudafed sinus pressure and pain relieve a stuffy nose, blocked sinuses, sinus pressure, headache and the pain and fever.
Features of Sudafed sinus pressure and pain tablets
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu
- Eases fever and pain
- Soothes headaches and sinus pressure
- 12 tablets
- 24 tablets
- Children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of the product, aspirin or any other related painkillers
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg
- Do not take if you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are a smoker
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 30°C
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
How to use
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Take 1 or 2 tablets with a glass of water every 4-6 hours.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
IngredientsEach tablet contains: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg and Ibuprofen 200 mg.
Other ingredients include: Sucrose, E218 & E216.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here