- Soothes and protects the skin
- 24-hour moisturisation
- Suitable for eczema-prone skin
Formulated with naturally active oatmeal to soothe and hydrate sensitive skin.
Cetraben, expert skin hydration. Made with the soothing goodness of oatmeal for 24- hour hydration, Cetraben natural oatmeal cream softens and protects dry, itchy and eczema prone skin. It helps repair the skin barrier by locking in moisture and protecting skin against irritants and water loss. Cetraben natural oatmeal cream can be used on the face, body and hands as frequently as needed and is suitable for use from birth.
Cetraben is the first eczema-prone skin care range to be approved by the British Skin Foundation.
Features of Cetraben natural oatmeal cream 190g
- Formulated with naturally active oatmeal
- Soothes dry and sensitive skin
- Cruelty free
- 24-hour skin hydration
- Suitable for everyday use for all skin types
- Protects against irritants
- Children and babies
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only.
- Do not use on cracked, inflamed or bleeding skin
- Discontinue use if you develop redness or itching
- Keep away from fire when using this product.
- Avoid vigorously rubbing in the cream as this could cause itchy skin.
How to use
Priming the Cetraben pump
1. Remove the tamper evident clip from the neck of the bottle.
2. Place a fingertip over the nozzle.
3. Depress the pump fully several time to expel any air.
4. Remove fingertip and test to ensure cream is being dispensed. If not repeat the previous steps.
For daily use
1. Apply Cetraben natural oatmeal cream as often as required to moisturise the skin. Ensure the treated area is well covered.
2. Apply the cream gently in the same direction of the hair growth.
3. To protect against dry skin, apply before and after bathing or showering.
Aqua, Glycerin, Ceteardimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here