- Soothes and protects the skin
- 24-hour moisturisation
- Suitable for eczema-prone skin
Formulated with naturally active oatmeal to soothe and hydrate sensitive skin.
Cetraben natural oatmeal helps reduce skin flare-ups and irritations that are associated with skin conditions such as eczema. Enriched with natural active oatmeal this cream provides 24-hour moisturisation and soothes dry, sensitive skin.
Specially formulated Cetraben is suitable for all skin types and ages and can be used form birth onwards. Cetraben helps to repair your skins natural barrier by locking moisture into the skin, whilst also forming a barrier on the skin to protect against irritants and water loss. Cetraben can help to manage skin conditions such as; dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, dry skin and flaky skin.
Features of Cetraben natural oatmeal cream 190g
- Formulated with naturally active oatmeal
- Soothes dry and sensitive skin
- Cruelty free
- 24-hour skin hydration
- Suitable for everyday use for all skin types
- Protects against irritants
- Children and babies
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only.
- Do not use on cracked, inflamed or bleeding skin
- Discontinue use if you develop redness or itching
- Keep away from fire when using this product.
- Avoid vigorously rubbing in the cream as this could cause itchy skin.
How to use
Priming the Cetraben pump
1. Remove the tamper evident clip from the neck of the bottle.
2. Place a fingertip over the nozzle.
3. Depress the pump fully several time to expel any air.
4. Remove fingertip and test to ensure cream is being dispensed. If not repeat the previous steps.
For daily use
1. Apply Cetraben natural oatmeal cream as often as required to moisturise the skin. Ensure the treated area is well covered.
2. Apply the cream gently in the same direction of the hair growth.
3. To protect against dry skin, apply before and after bathing or showering.
Aqua, Glycerin, Ceteardimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here