- Moisturise, soothes and softens skin
- Suitable for babies
- Fragrance free
A light and gentle emollient designed for children and babies.
Oilatum junior cream has been specially formulated to be extremely kind on the skin and is suitable for the treatment of atopic eczema, contact dermatitis and dry, sensitive skin on children and babies. Oilatum junior cream forms a protective film which moisturises, softens and rehydrates the skin.
- Instantly soothes the skin
- Forms a protective layer
- Helps to relieve skin itchiness
- Locks moisture into your skin
- Softens and rehydrates
- Children and babies
- Eczema and related dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid using the product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Use on skin only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
Oilatum junior cream is especially effective if applied immediately after washing to counteract the loss of essential oils from the skin.
Active ingredients: light liquid paraffin 6.0% w/w, white soft paraffin 15.0% w/w
Also contains: Macrogol 1000 Monostearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol*, Glycerol, Potassium Sorbate*, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Povidone, Purified Water.
*May cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here