- Clinically proven to regrow hair for 3 out of 5 men
- Increases blood supply and nutrients to hair follicles
- Reverses the progression of hereditary hair loss
A clinically proven treatment for men living with hereditary hair loss.
Regaine extra strength is a treatment for men experiencing hereditary hair loss (male pattern baldness). Male pattern baldness occurs when hair follicles shrink over time, usually as the result of genes and changing hormones. When used daily, Regaine solution can increase the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles. This reinvigorates the shrunken follicles, stimulating re-growth and increasing any existing hair shaft diameter.
This extra strength Regaine solution has been clinically proven to prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth. It contains a 5% concentration of minoxidil, a medicine that invigorates follicles by theoretically widening the surrounding blood vessels, allowing more oxygen, blood and nutrients to flow (although minoxidil's exact mechanism is not entirely known). Regaine is simple to use and effective for those who have a family history of male pattern baldness.
Features of Regaine extra strength for men 3 month supply
- Increases blood flow to follicles
- Results can be noticed in 8 weeks
- Thicker, longer, more visible hair
- Does not affect male hormones
- Contains minoxidil
- Men aged 18-65 years
Warnings and cautions
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F
- Store below 25°C
- This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years, do not use if you are not within this age range
Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine for women range
- Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml
- Overuse will not quicken the process of re- growth and instead you may risk side effects
- Do not use Regaine solution if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp or shaven head
- Are using other medications on your scalp
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age
- Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product
- Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss, this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- If you do not see any improvement after 48 weeks, stop using Regaine Solution and speak to your GP or one of our in-store pharmacists
How to use
Read patient information leaflet carefully before use.
- For men aged 18-65 years.
- Ensure both the hair and scalp are completely dry before applying Regaine.
- Choose an appropriate applicator to apply the solution.
- Apply a 1ml dose of the solution to the affected areas.
- Lightly massage the solution.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the solution.
- Use twice a day every day.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/ml.
Other ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here