- Clinically proven to regrow hair for 3 out of 5 men
- Increases blood supply and nutrients to hair follicles
- Reverses the progression of hereditary hair loss
A clinically proven treatment for men living with hereditary hair loss.
Regaine extra strength is a treatment for men experiencing hereditary hair loss (male pattern baldness). Male pattern baldness occurs when hair follicles shrink over time, usually as the result of genes and changing hormones. When used daily, Regaine solution can increase the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles. This reinvigorates the shrunken follicles, stimulating re-growth and increasing any existing hair shaft diameter.
This extra strength Regaine solution has been clinically proven to prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth. It contains a 5% concentration of minoxidil, a medicine that invigorates follicles by theoretically widening the surrounding blood vessels, allowing more oxygen, blood and nutrients to flow (although minoxidil's exact mechanism is not entirely known). Regaine is simple to use and effective for those who have a family history of male pattern baldness.
Features of Regaine extra strength for men 3 month supply
- Increases blood flow to follicles
- Results can be noticed in 8 weeks
- Thicker, longer, more visible hair
- Does not affect male hormones
- Contains minoxidil
Warnings and cautions
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F
- Store below 25°C
- This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years, do not use if you are not within this age range
Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine for women range
• Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml
- Overuse will not quicken the process of re- growth and instead you may risk side effects
- Do not use Regaine solution if you: have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn. Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved. Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss. Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp. Suffer from a problem with blood pressure - treated or untreated. Sensitivity to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glyco
- • Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you: Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product. Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- If you do not see any improvement after 48 weeks, stop using Regaine Solution and speak to your GP or one of our in-store pharmacists
How to use
Read patient information leaflet carefully before use.
- The dose for each application of Regaine extra strength solution is 1ml (use enclosed applicators).
- Apply Regaine directly onto the affected areas of your scalp. Be gentle, ensuring you are not breaking any small and delicate hairs.
- After use, wash your hands thoroughly.
- Wait for the solution to completely dry and then continue to style your hair as normal.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/ml.
Other ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here