Bank holiday services
We know that you may need a pharmacy over the bank holiday to buy a medicine, have a prescription dispensed or speak to a pharmacist when your doctor isn’t available. That’s why a number of our pharmacies are open on bank holidays, meaning you still have access to the same great services that are available throughout the rest of the year:
- Prescription dispensing
- Health advice
- Health services
- Our full range of medicines and health & beauty products
Pharmacy opening hours
Bank holiday opening hours will be updated on this page throughout the year.
We recommend that you contact or visit your local store for more information and opening hours, including late night opening hours.
- Pharmacy customer services: 0345 600 3565 (option 2)
- Online customer services: 0345 600 3565 (option 1)
Call charges may apply.
If your query is urgent regarding your medication, please contact your GP surgery for details of the out of hours provider or visit your nearest open LloydsPharmacy.
Orders are not dispatched or delivered on a bank holiday. Delivery times over bank holidays will be updated here throughout the year.
Our stores don’t receive a delivery of Click&Collect items on bank holidays. You can still collect your parcel if your chosen store is open and you have been contacted to say it has arrived in store.
Our online services
If you can't get to a pharmacy, our range of online services can be delivered straight to your door:
- Many of our products that are available in store are also available to order online
- Online Doctor can provide you with a prescription every day of the week
- Echo by LloydsPharmacy can dispense your NHS repeat prescriptions