Whether you’re looking for Triple Defence protection or our specially formulated Ultra-Sensitive range, LloydsPharmacy are taking care of Summer for the whole family.
Solero sun cream
Allergy prone skin
Our Solero sun allergy prevention spray, which has a high SPF to create a barrier on the skin to prevent sun blisters and sun allergies such as prickly heat.
Three types of sun protection
The classic triple defence range protects against three types of sun rays: the more familiar UV-A and UV-B rays, and infra-red (IR-A) rays - which penetrate deeper into the skin and cause both short and long-term damage. The Solero triple defence suncare range protects against all of these so that the whole family stay safe in the sun.
The dermatologically tested ultra-sensitive sun cream range has been developed especially for people who are prone to skin allergies - in particular, those with eczema (atopic dermatitis) - and even includes suncare products designed for children.
Solero frequently asked questions
Can I wear sun cream that is below SPF15?
Since 2003, we’ve never recommended any sun protection below SPF15.
Do you do Solero travel minis?
We’ve extended our Solero range to include the new Solero 50ml travel minis, perfect for your carry-on luggage.
Are after-sun products available?
We've extended our Solero range to include cooling and soothing Aloe Vera after sun gel.
How can I stay safe in the sun?
Suncare hints and tips - Here is a little advice about how you can stay safe in the sun and get the best protection from your sunscreen:
- Apply sunscreen liberally approximately 30 minutes before exposure to the sun so that it is properly absorbed by the skin.
- Re-apply at least every 2 hours to maintain protection and after swimming, exercise, perspiring or towelling.
- Avoid sunbathing between 11am – 3pm when UVB is at its strongest.
- Avoid getting sunburn and cover up or seek shade wherever possible.
- Check regularly for any unusual skin growths or changes to moles or freckles and report them to your GP.