- Contains 7 essential vitamins
- Aids healthy growth and prevents vitamin deficiencies
- Can be used from birth
Specially formulated to help provide the nutrients babies need to support healthy growth and development.
Abidec Multivitamin drops for babies & children has been specially formulated to support and the healthy growth and development in babies and children. Rich in 7 essential vitamins, these natural flavoured drops help to correct the balance of vitamins and minerals to help prevent vitamins deficiencies.
During the first two years, children have a very high nutritional need in relation to their size. Vitamins play an important role in maintaining healthy growth. Vitamins can be used up or lost quickly, therefore it is vital that your child receives the essential vitamins daily.
Features of Abidec Multivitamin drops for babies & children 25ml
- Ensure that your child receives all the vitamins they require
- Drops are easy to administer
- Can be used from birth
- Prevents vitamin deficiencies and promote healthy growth
- 25 ml
- Babies and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Ensure the syringe is washed (not in a steam steriliser) then dried thoroughly
- Store syringe in a clean dry place until next use
- Syringe for use with this product only
- After each use reseal the bottle with the original cap
How to use
- Place the drops directly on the back of the tongue using the syringe provided.
Children under 1 year
- One 0.3ml dose taken daily.
- Maximum daily dose: 0.3ml
Children aged 1-12 years
- One 0.6ml dose taken daily.
- Maximum daily dose: 0.6ml
Active Ingredients: Each 0.6ml of Abidec Multivitamin Liquid Drops contains: Retinol (as vitamin A palmitate) 1333 IU, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D) 400 IU, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 0.4 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.8 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 0.8 mg, Nicotinamide 8 mg and Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 40 mg.
Also Contains: Sodium hydroxide, Sugar (sucrose), Polysorbate 60, Nitrogen (oxygen free), Refined peanut oil (arachis oil) and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here