- Simple one-click action
- 11 depth settings
- 6 lancets in a drum
The world's first 1-click finger pricker with a drum.
The Accu-Chek fastclix lancing device is a fast, convenient and personalised method of sampling blood for a blood glucose monitoring meter. These devices are an essential part of diabetes management, and one click is all it takes. The lancing device takes a drum of six pre-loaded lances, meaning optimum safety and hygiene as no direct contact is needed.
With 11 depth settings for all different skin types, the lancets ensure a smooth and gentle entry with precision guided technology. The Accu-Chek fastclix lancing device also comes equipped with a lancet counter, so you will know when you need to replace the drum.
Features of Accu-Chek fastclix lancing device
- Virtually pain free blood glucose testing
- Just one-click
- Gentle clixmotion technology and 11 individual depth settings
- 6 lancets in a drum
- Innovate design
- 1 x Drum (6 lancets)
- Adults and children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Intended for self-monitoring only
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Read instructions carefully before use.
- Remove cap and insert drum.
- Replace cap.
- Select penetration depth.
- Obtain blood sample in one-click action.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here