- Survives through the gut
- Helps manage symptoms of digestive discomfort
- Clinically tested
A unique food supplement to help manage people with irritable bowel syndrome.
Alflorex precision biotics capsules contain the unique live culture 35624® which has been clinically studied by leading gastroenterologists and doctors. Probiotics are live bacteria that are good for your gut and helpful to the digestive system. Those with an incorrect balance of good and bad bacteria in their gut may find themselves experiencing symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) such as bloating, painful gas and changes in bowel habit. Here's where Alflorex steps in.
This special formulation created by Alflorex ensures that a surge of good bacteria reaches your gut with all its properties still intact, without the need for refrigeration. This innovative product has been clinically proven to help manage symptoms of IBS. One capsule daily is all you need for the unique 35624® live culture to start resetting the balance of good bacteria in your body.
Features of Alflorex precision biotics capsules
- Helps to manage symptoms of IBS
- Clinically proven
- Reduce painful bloating and cramping
- Easy to take
- Unique live culture
- 30 capsules
- Adults and children over 12 years old who experience irritable bowel syndrome
Warnings and cautions
- Store at less than 25°C
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Always close the lid securely after use
- Carton sealed for your protection
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Keep out of reach of children
- For best before, see base of pack
- Temporary changes in bowel habits may be experienced as Alflorex goes to work
How to use
1. Take one capsule per day.
2. Do not exceed stated dose.
Maize Starch, Hypromellose, bacterial culture, Magnesium stearate, Titanium Dioxide, unique 35624 culture (Bifidobacterium Longum Family)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here