- Fast acting 24-hour relief
- Prescripiton strength
Fast acting relief from symptoms asociated with allergies.
Allevia offers fast actiing relief from the symtoms of allergies such as itchy, watery and red eyes, blocked and/or runny noses and sneezing. Allevia works wihtin one hour and provides upto 24 hours of relief from these symptoms.
Allevia is prescription strength and contains the active ingredient fexofenadine hydrochloride, which is an antihistamine. It works by blocking the effects of histamine, a natural substance in the body that causes allergy symptoms.
Features of Allevia 120mg tablets
- Fast acting relief
- 24-hours of allergy symptom relief
- Lactose and gluten free
- Relief from itchy, watery eyes and sneezing
- Contains the active ingredient Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- Prescription strength
- 15 tablets
- 30 tablets
- Children of 12 and over
- Lactose and gluten free diets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton after EXP
- Do not take Allevia if you are allergic to fexofenadine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage
- Speak with your doctor or pharmasist before taking if you have or have had problems with your liver or kidneys or if you have or ever had heart disease
- Cosult your doctore before taking if you are or maybe pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use
For adults and children of 12 and over
- Take one tablet daily before food.
- Take with water.
Each film-coated tablet contains 120mg fexofenadine hydrochloride. It also contains red iron oxide (E172), yellow iron oxide (E172), and macrogol 400. See enclosed leaflet for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here