- alli can help you lose more weight by 50%
- Combine with a calorie-controlled diet
- Stops fat being absorbed during digestion
alli is clinically proven to help you lose more weight than dieting alone.
alli is clinically proven weight loss aid that can help you lose more weight than dieting alone, when paired with a weight management programme. Meaning that for every 2lb you lose through hard work and a calorie-controlled diet, alli can help you lose an extra 1lb more effectively. alli rewards your efforts by boosting your weight loss.
The hard capsules contain the active ingredient orlistat that works within your digestive system to block around 25% of the dietary fat in your meals from being absorbed. This unabsorbed fat then passes out of your body, which can cause changes to your bowel movements. To manage these affects you can eat lower fat and calorie-controlled meals when taking alli.
alli is intended for use in adults aged over 18 who are overweight with a BMI of 28 or over who are looking to lose weight. Body mass index (BMI) can help you calculate whether you are a healthy weight for your height or whether you are overweight. The body mass index chart will help you find out whether you are overweight and whether alli is right for you. alli is an ideal addition for someone who is looking to start or are currently using a diet programme that are looking for a weight loss treatment designed to support weight loss during dieting.
Features of alli 60 mg hard capsules 84 capsules
- Clinically proven that adding alli to a low fat, low calorie diet can effectively improve weight loss by an extra 50%
- For every 2lb you lose alli can help you lose 1lb more
- Blocks 25% of the absorption of fat from meals
- Designed to work in conjunction with weight loss programmes
- Single pack - 84 x 60mg capsules
- Twin pack - 168 x 60mg capsules
- Triple pack - 252 x 60mg capsules
- Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over with a BMI of 28 or above who will commit to a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use If you are under 18 years of age
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult a healthcare professional before using alli
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before using
- Side effects of alli 60 mg hard capsules 84 capsules: Predominantly gastrointestinal e.g. oily stools, urgency; usually mild and transient, risk reduced by low fat consumption
- See patient information leaflet for full details
How to use
alli should be used along with a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet, you should start this diet before taking alli.
1. Take one capsule within an hour of each of your three daily main meals. These should be well balanced, reduced calorie and lower fat.
2. Swallow the capsule whole with water.
Take a maximum of three capsules a day for up to six months.
Microcrystalline cellulose (E460), sodium starch glycolate, povidone, (E1201), sodium laurilsulfate, talc, gelatin, indigo carmine (E132), titanium dioxide (E171), sodium laurilsulfate, sorbitan monolaurate, black ink (shellac, iron oxide black (E172), propylene glycol), gelatin, polysorbate 80, indigo carmine (E132).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here