- Alleviates dandruff
- Effective formula soothes scalp
- Restores natural balance of the scalp
Alpecin dandruff killer is an everyday shampoo that is effective even against persistent dandruff.
It has a unique anti-dandruff defence system, with four active ingredients, allantoin, fumaric acid, panthenol, amnd piroctone olamine. These ingredients effectively remove and prevent dandruff.
No more itchy scalp, by using Alpecin dandruff killer on a daily basis, it relieves scalp irritations, builds up a smooth scalp surface and restores the scalps natural balance. Alpecin is trusted by men in over 60 countries. Alpecin hair care products are developed together with scientific experts and are based on many years of research.
Features of Alpecin dandruff killer shampoo
- Targeted dandruff action
- Proven formulation
- Easy to use
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Distribute a walnut-sized amount evenly through wet hair.
- Massage in.
- Rinse out immediately.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-3 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Fumaric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Citrate, Polyquaternium-7, Allantoin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Propylene Glycol, Caffeine, Menthol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here