- Alleviates dandruff
- Effective formula soothes scalp
- Restores natural balance of the scalp
A targeted formula to restore the scalps natural balance and alleviate dandruff.
Alpecin dandruff killer shampoo is enriched with four active ingredients that help target and alleviate dandruff. Containing a perfectly balanced blend of Ions, panthenol and allatoin which work actively together to remove dandruff, this formulation also attacks the microorganisms in the hair and on the scalp to relieve an itchy scalp.
Gentle enough for everyday use, Alpecin dandruff killer shampoo restores and soothes the natural balance of the scalp whilst reducing dandruff..
Features of Alpecin dandruff killer shampoo 250ml
- Targeted dandruff action
- Proven formulation
- Easy to use
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply a small amount of Alpecin dandruff killer shampoo to damp hair.
- Massage a small amount into the scalp and through the ends of the hair.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse out..
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate- 1, Crosspolymer, Fumaric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Menthol, Piroctone Olamine, Potassium Sorbate, Argilla, Sodium Polynapthalenesulfonate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 47005, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here