- Relieves pain and irritation
- Fast-acting dual action
- For teething and mouth ulcers
Fast, temporary relief from pain caused by recurrent mouth ulcers and denture irritation.
Anbesol liquid helps to quickly relieve pain and discomfort caused by teething, recurring mouth ulcers or denture irritation, when non-medicinal methods such as massaging the gums or use of teething rings do not provide satisfactory relief. Anbesol liquid contains 0.9%w/w of lidocaine hydrochloride, 0.1%w/w of chlorocresol and 0.02%w/w of cetylpyridinium chloride which together work in two ways to stop the painful sensation and kill bacteria to prevent infections.
Features of Anbesol liquid 10ml
- Stops the sensation of pain
- Kills bacteria
- Relieves pain and irritation
- Dual action
- Children and babies older than five months
Warnings can cautions
- Do not use If you have open wounds or damaged areas in the lining of your mouth as this may result in too much of the active ingredients being absorbed
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Flammable keep away from open flames
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
- If symptoms persist longer than seven days consult your doctor or dentist
- Do not use if you have allergies to local anaesthetics such as; procaine, butacaine or benzocaine or any other ingredients in this product
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
How to use
Adults and the elderly
- Remove to top from the bottle and cover the bottle opening with a clean fingertip.
- Keeping the fingertip over the opening invert the bottle once and return to an upright position.
- Apply two undiluted applications using the fingertip directly to the affected area.
- Repeat if necessary, after three hours.
- Replace the top.
Children and babies
- Remove to lid from the bottle and with a clean fingertip cover the bottle opening.
- Invert the bottle once and return to an upright position. This will dispense a 0.25ml dose.
- Apply one undiluted application to the affected area using the fingertip.
- After three hours if necessary, repeat.
- Replace the lid.
Active ingredients: Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.9%w/w, Chlorocresol 0.1%w/w, Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.02%w/w.
Other ingredients: Each 1ml of the product contains 2.76 micrograms of amaranth (E123), 2.58 micrograms of sunset yellow (E110) and 68.24%w/w of ethanol 96%.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here