- Reduces pain and itching
- Ideal for insect bites
- Suitable for children
Relief from insect bites, stings and nettle rash.
Anthisan bite and sting cream should be applied directly to the site of the insect bite, insect or stinging nettle rash. Containing the active ingredient Mepyramine Maleate 2% w/w, use as soon as possible after the bite or sting to help relieve itching, pain, swelling and inflammation.
Warnings and cautions
- See enclosed leaflet for further information
- Do not use on large areas of skin
- Stop using if you notice signs of skin sensitivity. These include skin redness, swelling and itching, pain or burning sensation<
- If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 days talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the leaflet before using this medicine
- For external use only
- Do not store above 30°C
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to use
In adults and children of 2 years and above apply two to three times a day for up to three days.
Active Ingredient: Mepyramine Maleate 2% w/w.
Other Ingredients include: Ceto-Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol 600 Monostearate, Castor Oil, Methyldroxybenzoate, Foin Coupí© (Fragrance), Silicone Antifoam, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here