- Reduces inflammation
- Eases the pain and discomfort of haemorrhoids (piles)
- Soothing ointment
An ointment to soothe the itch and irritation associated with haemorrhoids.
Anusol plus HC ointment is specially designed to deal with the uncomfortable symptoms associated with haemorrhoids (piles). Piles are swollen blood vessels that can be found inside or around the edge of the anus, and can occur during pregnancy, after constipation or simply because it's hereditary (runs in your family).
Anusol contains five active ingredients which all work together to relieve the symptoms of piles. These are hydrocortisone acetate, a steroid which works to reduce inflammation, zinc ocide to soothe and protect, bismult salts and benzyl benzoate which act as a mild antispectic, and finally balsum Peru to protect sore areas and aid healing. This ointment is easy to apply and can provide instant relief for those living with haemorrhoids.
Features of Anusol plus HC ointment 15g
• Five active ingredients
• Easy to use
• Soothes and protects
• Reduces inflammation and acts as a mild antiseptic
• For haemorrhoids, pain, irritation and itching
• Adults over 18 living with internal or external haemorrhoids
• Women who are breastfeeding
Warnings and cautions
• Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
• If you are pregnant, consult a clinician before using this product
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• Do not use if you have fungal, viral or bacterial skin sores
• Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are taking any other medicines or have rectal bleeding
• This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years of age
• Do not swallow product
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
• Do not store above 25°C
How to use
1. Wash hands.
2. Wash anal area gently and pat dry.
3. For external piles, apply ointment using a gauze dressing.
4. For internal piles, after washing and drying screw the nozzle provided onto the tube and insert into anus, squeezing gently.
5. Allow to dry. Clean hands and nozzle carefully after each use.
Do not use more than 4 times in a day.
Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days.
Active ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.25 g, Zinc Oxide 10.75 g, Bismuth subgallate 2.25 g, Balsam Peru 1.875 g, Bismuth Oxide 0.875 g and Benzyl Benzoate 1.25 g.
Other ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Cocoa Butter, lanolin Anhydrous, Castor Oil, Kaolin Light, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Petroleum Jelly White.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here