- For the local treatment of piles
- Relieves anal itching and swelling
- Rapid action
Rapid soothing relief from internal haemorrhoids (piles).
Haemorrhoids (piles) are swollen blood vessels that can be found inside or around the edge of the anus, and can occur during pregnancy, after constipation or simply because it runs in your family. Piles can be external or internal, the treatment of which depends on what type you have. Anusol plus HC suppositories are intended for those who experience internal haemorrhoids.
Anusol plus HC contains five active ingredients that can help relieve the symptoms of piles. These include hydrocortisone acetate, a steroid which works to reduce inflammation, zinc ocide to soothe and protect, bismult salts and benzyl benzoate which act as a mild antispectic, and finally balsum Peru which calms and heals.
Features of Anusol plus HC suppositories 12 suppositories
• Suitable for internal piles
• Five active ingredients
• Can help reduce inflammation
• Antiseptic properties
• For haemorrhoids, pain, irritation and itching
• 12 suppositories
• Adults over 18 living with internal haemorrhoids
• Women who are breastfeeding
Warnings and cautions
• Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
• Do not use in pregnancy without medical advice. If you continually suffer from haemorrhoids, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs consult your doctor
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• Do not use if you have fungal, viral or bacterial skin sores
• Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are taking any other medicines or have rectal bleeding
• This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years of age
• Do not swallow product
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
• Do not store above 25°C
How to use
Adults (over 18 years):
1. Gently clean and dry the anal area.
2. Pull apart plastic cover and peel back to expose the suppository.
3. Insert one suppository into the anus at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
Do not insert more than three suppositories in one day. Do not use for longer than 7 consecutive days.
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate 10 mg, Zinc Oxide 296 mg, Bismuth Subgallate 59mg, Balsam Peru 49 mg, Benzyl Benzoate 33 mg, Bismuth Oxide 24 mg.
Other Ingredients: Hard Fat, Kaolin Light.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here