- Reduces flare-ups
- Dermatologically tested
- Prebiotic triple oat complex
A clinically proven daily emollient cream that reduces skin flareups.
Aveeno Dermexa daily emollient cream has been formulated using natural triple oat complex (avenanthramides, oat oil and colloidal oatmeal) and ceramides to create a cream that moisturises and helps to strengthen the skin's natural barrier. Suitable for eczema prone skin, Aveeno Dermexa daily emollient cream helps to reduce flare-ups and provides immediate relief from dry and irritated skin.
The skin's microbiome, which is composed of micro-organisms naturally found at the skin's surface, is known to be altered in very dry and itchy skin. When this happens, Aveeno Dermexa can help restore the skin's moisture barrier and improve the balance of the microbiome, keeping the skin hydrated and protected.
Features of AVEENO dermexa daily emollient cream
- Soothes and protects very dry and itchy skin
- Moisturises the skin for up to 24 hours
- Paraben free
- Immediate relief from dry and irritated skin
- Fast absorbing cream
- Strengthens your skin's natural barrier
- High tolerance and unscented formula
- Eczema prone skin
- Dry and itchy skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to clean and towel dried skin.
- Apply a pea sized amount to the troublesome area.
- Massage in until fully absorbed.
PR-015519 Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Ceramide 3, Isopropyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here