- Relieves very dry and sensitive scalps
- Helps soothe itching sensations
- Formulated with colloidal oatmeal
Mild formula that gently cleanses the hair and relieves itchy sensations on the scalp.
Aveeno skin relief soothing shampoo has been specifically formulated using to colloidal oatmeal which helps to protect the skin's natural balance which means it is perfect for use on very dry and sensitive scalps.
This mild and high tolerance shampoo will gently clean your hair whilst also helping to relieve itchy sensations that occur when living with a sensitive and dry scalp. This shampoo is ideal for everyday use and will leave your hair looking soft and beautifully shiny.
Features of AVEENO skin relief soothing shampoo
- Gently cleanses and relieves very dry and sensitive scalp
- Hair is left feeling soft and looking shiny
- Ideal for frequent use, even on fine and fragile hair
- Fragrance free
- High tolerance formula
- Dry and sensitive
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply to wet hair and lather in.
- Rinse off.
[PR-016390] Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, C14-15 Alcohols, Cocamide MEA, Isotridecyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-39, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here