- Minimise the damage caused by the sun
- Skin feels soothed
A hydrating moisturiser that protects and prevents ageing caused by the sun.
Avene hydrance cream SPF30 40ml has been formulated with Cohederma, a unique patented complex that has been proven to form water reservoirs in dehydrated skin, resulting in a much longer and more intense skin moisturisation.
Enriched with active antioxidants, Avene hydrance cream SPF30 40ml protects your skin from external aggressors such as pollutants and free-radicals. This cream has also been infused with a dose of SPF30 to shield your skin from the harmful effects of UVA-UVB rays, helping to prevent and minimise the damage caused by the sun.
Avene hydrance cream also contains Avene thermal spring water that leaves your skin feeling soothed, supple and radiant helping to preserve your skin's natural beauty.
Features of Avene hydrance cream SPF30 40ml
- Anti-irritating properties
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Up to 24 hours of skin hydration
- Daily protective shield
- Soothes dry and irritated skin
- Leaves your skin feeling rehydrated and refreshed
- Non-greasy buttery texture
- Dry to very sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of sun exposure, use adequate sun protection
How to use
- Apply first thing in the morning to your face, neck and neckline.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Glycerin, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Water (Aqua), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butyropermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Methyl Gluceth-20, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Hydrogenated Strach Hydrolysate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Phytosterols, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthum Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here