- Ideal for skin prone to irritations, redness and itching
- Avene spring thermal water
- Lipid-replenishing balm
A soothing balm for infants, children and adults living with skin dryness.
Dry skin conditions are common and can result in red, itchy and irritated patches of skin in both adults and children. Avene xeracalm balm has been specially formulated to replenish lipids in the skin (natural fats which retain moisture and maintain the skin's natural barrier) so that it feels smooth and hydrated.
Avene xeracalm balm helps to calm itchiness and hyperactive skin with its I-modulia complex derived from Avene thermal spring water. The nourishing balm contains cer-omega lipids, a complex of lipids (omega 6, ceramides and sterols) which protect the skin making it more resistant to external aggressors.
Features of Avene xeracalm balm 200ml
- Contains cer-omega lipids
- Protects the natural barrier of the skin
- Hydrates and moisturises
- Strengthens the skin against external aggressors
- With Avene thermal spring water
- Dry and sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Do not apply to cracked or broken skin
How to use
- Apply to dry areas of face and body once or twice a day.
Avene Thermal Spring Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-12 Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Myreth-3 Myrsitate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract, Arginine, Citric Acid, Evening Primerose Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycine, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Water (Aqua).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here