- Exfoliate your body from head to toe
- Contains mild plant-based cleansers
- Dermatologically tested
A mild vegetable soap enriched with 10 essential oils.
Goodness by Baylis & Harding is a natural bath soak with organic extracts of orange and black pepper. Its fragrance matches perfectly with a blend of rich ginger, lemongrass, citrus and bergamot for extra freshness. Exfoliate your body from head to toe with a bath soak that contains mild plant-based cleansers and a 95% biodegradable formula.
Baylis & Harding goodness lemongrass and ginger bath soak is free from dyes, parabens, silicone and sulphates. With its organic extracts and essential oils, the soak has been dermatologically approved.
Features of Baylis & Harding goodness lemongrass & ginger soap 200g
- Contains mild organic extracts
- Perfectly matched fragrances
- 95% biodegradable formula
- Contains nutmeg and spicy cinnamon
Warnings and cautions
- If product gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with clean warm water
- Excessive use or prolonged exposure can cause irritation to the skin and urinary tract
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- If irritation persists, consult your doctor
How to use
- Pour into the bath under warm running water.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Citric Acid, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here