- Sugar and colour free
- Relief from the symptoms of hay fever
- Suitable from 6 years onwards
Fast and effective relief from symptoms of allergic reactions.
BENADRYL allergy children's 6+ 1mg/ml oral solution has been specially formulated to offer your children daily relief from the symptoms of hayfever and other allergic conditions. This sugar free syrup can help to provide fast and effective relief from symptoms that can occur from allergic reactions to pets, skin, dust and hayfever. Get relief from a runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, hives and skin rashes.
Features of BENADRYL allergy children's 6+ 1mg/ml oral solution 70ml
- Fast and effective relief
- Banana flavour
- Easy to take syrup
- Relief from runny noses, sneezing, itchy eyes, hives and skin rashes
- Children aged 6 and up
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use more than the recommended dosage
How to use
- Age: Children under 12 years: Dose: Not recommended.
- Age: Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Dose: Take one tablet once a day.
Active Ingredient: Each 5 ml contains Cetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg
Also contains: Sorbitol (E420), Methylparahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propylparahydroxybenzoate (E216).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here