- Treats the symptoms of hay fever
- Reduces the irritation associated with allergic reactions
- Active in 15 minutes
Relieves the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions.
Benadryl allergy-relief capsules are used to treat the symptoms of allergies and hay fever. They can help prevent symptoms like sneezing, watery or itchy eyes, and a blocked or runny nose. If you suffer with irritating allergy symptoms, particularly in the spring and summer, Benadryl could relieve those symptoms.
The active ingredient in Benadryl allergy relief is acrivastine, an antihistamine that prevents your allergy symptoms triggering when you come into contact with something you’re sensitive to.
Features of BENADRYL allergy relief capsules
- Relieves the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions
- Contains the antihistamine acrivastine
- Suitable for those aged 12 to 65
- 48 capsules
- People between the ages of 12 and 65
Warnings and cautions
- You must be at least 16 to buy this product
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking these tablets
- For oral use
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before taking these tablets if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- The capsules are not recommended for people under the age of 12 or over 65
- Benadryl Allergy Relief may cause drowsiness and dizziness so caution should be used when driving or operating machinery
- This product should not be taken while under the influence of alcohol
How to use
- Adults and children aged 12 to 65 should take one capsule up to three times a day.
- No more than three capsules should be taken in 24 hours.
Each capsule contains Acrivastine 8mg. The capsules also contain lactose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here