- Fast acting relief
- Soothes throat inflammations
- Supresses coughs
Soothes throat inflammation and helps reduce the need to cough.
Benylin dry cough is for the treatment and relief of dry, irritating coughs caused by infections or allergies, including flu, cold, dust allergy. Benylin syrup contains the active ingredient dextromethorphan which is a cough suppressant and works by blocking the brains signal to cough. The syrup also contains levomenthol, a decongestant that aids in the reduction of congestion in the nose and chest. Benylin dry cough also includes diphenhydramine which works to relieve runny noses.
Benylin dry cough syrup soothes throat inflammation caused by persistent coughing and provides long lasting effective relief from a dry cough, it can be taken with or without food.
Features of Benylin dry cough syrup
- Soothes inflammation
- Suppresses the need to cough
- Relieves congestion and runny noses
- High efficiency
- Syrup formulation
- Long lasting relief from the symptoms of flu
- 150ml - 7.5mg per 5ml
- Adults and children who are aged over twelve years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give to children under the ages of 12 years
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do no exceed the stated dosage
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not take if you have a fructose intolerance, glucose galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency
- Always read the leaflet carefully before use
How to use
- Take two 5ml measurements.
- Only take up to four two 5ml measurements per day.
Each 5 ml contains: Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5 mg.
Also contains: Sucrose, Liquid glucose, Sorbitol and Ethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here