- Honey and lemon flavour
- Maximum strength formula
- Reduces chest congestion
Maximum strength formula with Guaifenesin to help relieve chest congestion.
Benylin mucus cough max honey and lemon flavour contains the active ingredient guaifenesin. Guaifenesin is used to treat coughs and congestion caused by the common cold, bronchitis, and other breathing illnesses. Guaifenesin is an expectorant and works by thinning and loosening mucus in the airways making it easier to clear congestion, and to breathe easier.
With a soothing honey and lemon flavour syrup Benylin mucus cough max is an easy way to treat coughs and colds. It provides effective relief from heaviness and blocked airways and can be taken with or without food.
Features of Benylin mucus cough max honey & lemon
- Lemon and honey flavour
- Reduces chest congestion
- Aids the thinning and reduction of mucus
- Can be taken with and without food
- Provides relief from the common cold and bronchitis
- Syrup formulation
- Makes breathing easier
- 150 / 300ml
- Adults and children over the age of twelve years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out is sight and reach of children
- For oral use only
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are/or maybe pregnancy Those with a fructose intolerance, glucose galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency should not take this medicine
- Not be used for persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with asthma, unless directed by a physician
- Contains 4.7 vol % ethanol (alcohol): up to 400mg per dose (equivalent to approximately 10ml beer) per 10 ml dose. This can be harmful for those living with alcoholism
- If the cough persists for more than seven days consult your doctor or seek medical advice
How to use
- Take two 5ml spoonful's four times a day.
Each 5 ml contains: Guaifenesin 100mg.
Also contains: Ethanol, Glucose and Sucrose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here