- Maximum strength formula
- Reduces chest congestion
- Invigorating menthol flavour
Oral solution helps to relieve chesty (productive) coughs by loosening phlegm, making it easier to cough up.
Benylin mucus cough max menthol is a powerful mixture that you can feel. It works on your chest congestion, making coughing easier, and the menthol has an exhilarating taste. Mucus coughs are caused by a build-up of mucus in the lungs and on the chest. The cough mechanism kicks in to try and get rid of this excess mucus.
Features of Benylin mucus cough max menthol
- Soothing sensation
- Contains guaifenesin which helps to thin and offer mucus relief in the chest, making it easier to cough up
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Children aged 12 and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Please consult your doctor before use if you are or could be pregnant
How to use
Adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over:
- Two 5ml spoonfuls 4 times a day.
- Ensure they are taken 4 hours apart
Guaifenesin 20mg (100mg in 5ml)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here