- Clinically proven formula
- Aids irritated skin
- Protects the skin's natural moisture
Effective everyday treatment for nappy rash.
Bepanthen nappy care ointment is an easy to apply ointment for your infant that helps to protect their sensitive skin from the causes of nappy rash. Nappy rash is an inflammatory reaction of the skin in the nappy region and presents itself as redness, swelling or spots on your baby's bottom. Bepanthen nappy care ointment forms a protective layer over your baby's delicate skin which prevents it from rubbing and irritants.
Bepanthen nappy care ointment contains pro vitamin B5 which helps your baby's skin naturally recover whilst keeping it soft, moisturised and smooth. This hydrating cream can aid even the most sensitive of skin without drying it out. It's suitable for all babies (including premature) as it contains no colours, fragrances, preservatives or antiseptics.
Features of Bepanthen nappy care ointment 100g
- Suitable for all babies
- Contains no colours, fragrances, preservatives or antiseptics
- Clinically proven
- Forms a protective layer against skin-rubbing
- Enriched with pro vitamin B5
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
- External use only
How to use
- Apply at every nappy change to help protect against the causes of nappy rash.
Aqua, Lanolin, Paraffinium Liquidum, Petrolatum, Panthenol (Dexpanthenol), Prunus Dulcis, Cera Alba, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Oleate, Lanolin Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here