- Everyday protection from nappy rash
- Aids natural skin recovery
- Long lasting protection
Everyday care and protection from the causes of nappy rash.
Bepanthen contains pro vitamin B5 which gently aids natural recovery of irritated sensitive skin while keeping it soft, smooth and moisturised. Additionally, Bepanthen seals in the skin's natural moisture, providing optimal conditions to allow gentle skin recovery without drying out your baby's delicate skin.
Clinically proven, it works by forming a long lasting, transparent layer, protecting even the most delicate skin from irritants and rubbing. The water-in-oil formulation keeps the skin healthy and hydrated, while the ingredient pro vitamin B5 helps the skin repair its natural protective barrier. The ointment is so gentle it can be used at every nappy change to help the most sensitive of skins, including that of premature babies as it contains no colours, fragrance, preservatives or antiseptics.
Features of Bepanthen nappy care ointment 30g
- Keeps skin soft & smooth
- For gentle skin recovery
- Protects even the most delicate of skin
- Water-in-oil formulation
- Leaves skin healthy & hydrated
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- A thin layer should be applied to the baby’s clean, dry bottom after each nappy change.
Aqua, Lanolin, Paraffinum liquidum, Petrolatum, Panthenol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Cera alba, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Ozokerite, Glyceryl oleate, Lanolin alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here