- Fast, effective absorption
- Quick and convenient
- Combats tiredness and fatigue
Fast, effective absorption backed by science.
BetterYou Boost B12 oral spray is expertly blended to help boost energy levels and an effective aid to normal psychological functions. BetterYou Boost B12 oral spray is specially formulated to be absorbed directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. The tiny droplets are absorbed quickly in your mouth providing an effective alternative to tablets and capsules.
What does vitamin B12 do?
Vitamin B12 is essential for the formation of red blood cells and the development and normal functioning of the brain and nervous system (particularly those aspects which determine concentration, learning, memory and reasoning). Vitamin B12 has also been proven to help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Each dosage (4 sprays) delivers 1200μ of vitamin B12 along with 40μ of chromium and 0.5mg of green tea extract, with a great apricot flavour.
Features of BetterYou boost B12 oral spray 25ml
- Delivers 1,200μ of vitamin B12
- Scientifically proven alternative to tablets
- Stimulant free, containing natural B12, green tea and chromium
- Formulated for modern, stressful lifestyles
- Cruelty free
Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains EC NRV Vitamin B12 1200μg 48000% Chromium 40μg 100% Green Tea Extract 0.5mg N/A *EC Nutrient Reference Value
- 5 years and above
- Those with pernicious anaemia
Warnings and cautions
- Halve dosage if giving to under 12 years
- Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Always read the label
How to use
- Carefully spray into your mouth or on the inside of your cheek.
- Take four sprays daily or as directed by your health practitioner.
Water, Xylitol, Natural apricot flavour, Citric acid, Methylcobalamin (B12),Potassium sorbate, Green tea extract, Chromium chloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here