- Ergonomic design perfectly fits the body
- Relaxing light and heat function
- Four shiatsu massage heads with rotating pairs
The Beurer shiatsu massage cushion will meets all your relaxation needs.
The Beurer MG149 shiatsu massage cushion uses four rotating massage heads to deliver an authentic, soothing shiatsu massage experience. The user-friendly belt design allows you to apply this relaxing ancient Japanese massage technique to your back, neck, shoulders and legs independently and comfortably. The MG149 perfectly fits the contours of your body thanks to ergonomic design.
The massager also includes a soothing heat function for ultimate relaxation, and the massager is completely customisable. With three massage intensity levels which you can adjust the pressure that is applied via the easy-grip handles. The massage heads rotate both clockwise and anti-clockwise and the optional light and heat function can be used to further intensify your massage.
Features of Beurer shiatsu massage cushion
• Large ergonomic cushion shape
• Relaxing massage for shoulders, neck, back and legs
• Light and heat function included
• Four shiatsu massage heads rotate in pairs in clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
• Leather effect finish
• Simple and easy to secure with clip buckles
• Automatically switches off after 20 minutes
• 3 massage intensity levels
• Practical handles for easy manual control
• Three-year guarantee
• 242 watts
• Dimensions: 33 x 20 x 11.5cm
Warnings and cautions
Do not use the Beurer shiatsu massage cushion:
• If you have a medical abnormality or injury in the area to be massaged (e.g. herniated disc, open wounds)
• To massage the heart region of persons fitted with a pacemaker
• Always consult a doctor before using the massage device on other parts of the body of a person fitted with a pacemaker
• Never use the massage device on swollen, burned, inflamed or damaged skin or body parts
• The massage device must not be used on lacerated wounds, capillaries, varicose veins, acne, couperose, herpes or other skin diseases
• The massage device must not be used during pregnancy
• Do not use the massage device on the face (eyes), on the larynx or on other particularly sensitive parts of the body
• Do not use the device for foot massage
• Never use the device after taking medication or consuming alcohol (reduced levels of awareness)
• You should consult your doctor before using the massage device if you have a serious illness or are recovering from an operation on the upper body
• If you live with thromboses or diabetes
How to use
1. To start with, gently press the part of your body you wish to massage against the massage device.
2. Then make sure that you are in a comfortable position before gradually shifting your weight onto the massage device. The massage must be pleasant and relaxing at all times. Stop the massage or change your position or the contact pressure if you find it is painful or unpleasant. Do not trap or squeeze any part of your body, especially feet, hands and fingers, between the rotating massage heads and their mountings in the device.
3. Switch on the massager using the - button. The massage heads start to rotate and automatically change the massage direction. Press the - button again to activate the light and heat function.
4. Press and hold the button to turn off the massager.
Do not use the massage device for longer than 20 minutes. Otherwise, using the device for longer can over-stimulate the muscles and cause tension instead of relaxation. The device features an automatic switch-off function, which is set to the maximum operating duration of 20 minutes.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here