- Can be used on the face and body
An effective skincare oil against scars, stretchmarks and uneven skin tone.
Bio-Oil is a silky smooth and gently fragranced oil that can be used on your face, body or in the bath. Its unique formulation contains the breakthrough ingredient purcellin oil, which alters the consistency of the product making it light, non-greasy and highly absorbed by ageing and dehydrated skin.
Bio-Oil is an essential to every household cabinet and can be used by the whole family. It is the solution for many common issues, including:
Scars: when used regularly, Bio-Oil can help improve the appearance of both new and old scars.
Stretch marks: when used during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts or rapid weight gain it can help prevent the development of stretch marks, as well as improve the appearance of existing stretch marks.
Uneven skin tone: can help reduce pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by hormonal changes, skin lighteners or excessive exposure to the sun.
Ageing skin: helps smooth and tone ageing on both the face and body, as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dehydrated skin: helps supplement the skin's natural oils that can sometimes be stripped away by external aggressors such as the weather, water with high chemical content, frequent bathing or even the drying effects of central heating and air conditioning.
Features of Bio-Oil
- Contains the breakthrough ingredient purcellin oil
- Vitamins A & E
- Soothing calendula, lavender, rosemary & chamomile oils
- Absorbs quickly
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Adults and children over the age of 2
- Pregnant women
Warnings and cautions
- Bio-Oil is not suitable for children under the age of 2
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- For external use only
- If product gets into your eyes, rinse immediately
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Apply twice daily to chosen area using circular motions for a minimum of 3 months.
Botanicals: Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil).
Vitamins: Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Oil base: Paraffinum Liquidum, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol.
Fragrance (Rose): Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here