- Targets the source of cramping pain
- Effective pain relief
- Relieve abdominal cramps, pain & discomfort
Targeted relief from stomach pain, discomfort and abdominal cramps.
Buscopan cramps is for the pain and discomfort of abdominal cramps and spasms. It works by an antispasmodic effect, relaxing the cramping muscle of the stomach and bowel. It can also be used for cramps associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Features of Buscopan cramps 20 tablets
- Relieve stomach and bowel cramps
- Can be used for IBS symptoms
- Targeted pain relief
- Gentle on the stomach
- Works within 15 minutes
- 20 tablets
- Children over 6 years
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a dry place below 25°C
- Protect from light
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for further information
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Swallow each tablet whole with water. Do not chew
- Not to be used if you have glaucoma (an eye condition), megacolon (a very enlarged colon), myasthenia gravis (a very rare muscle weakness), or are allergic to hyoscine butylbromide or the other ingredients
How to use
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take two tablets up to 4 times a day.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Take one tablet up to 3 times a day.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Start by taking one tablet 3 times a day. If more relief is needed, you can increase your dose to a maximum of two tablets 4 times a day.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
IngredientsEach tablet contains Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg as the active ingredient.
Also contains Sucrose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here