- Soothes gums
- Quickly relieves pain
- Contains a mild anaesthetic
Quickly relieves the pain of teething.
Calgel Teething Gel quickly relieves the pain associated with teething and soothes your baby's sore gums with a mild anaesthetic. Calgel also helps take care of their gums, with a mild antiseptic to help fight infection. Calgel can be taken alongside Calpol Infant Suspension if pain and fever relief is also needed.
Features of Calgel teething gel
- Suitable for infants
- Can be taken alongside Calpol infant suspension
- Mild anaesthetic
- Infants over the age of 5 months
Warnings and cautions
- Treatment should be stopped once symptoms have resolved
- Not to be used for more than 7 days
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment
- In case of vomiting, spitting or accidental ingestion, the dose should not be repeated immediately. The dose may be repeated if necessary after 3 hours
How to use
- Apply a pea-sized amount (0.2 grams) of Calgel Teething Gel with a clean finger to the affected area of gum. The dose may be repeated if necessary after 3 hours, up to a maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours.
Sorbitol solution (70%) (E420), Xylitol (E967), Ethanol 96%, Glycerol, Hydroxyethyl cellulose 5000, Macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate (Cremophor RH 40) (castor oil polyoxyl hydrogenated), Macrogol lauryl ether 9, Macrogol 300, Saccharin sodium, Levomenthol, Pharmaceutical liquid flavour (containing chamomile), Caramel (E150), Citric acid monohydrate, Sodium citrate dihydrate, Purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here