- Relieves symptoms of cystitis
- Reduces inflammation of bladder
- Reduces irritation
CanesOasis is used for the relief of the symptoms of cystitis in women.
Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder, which causes painful irritation and an unpleasant burning sensation when passing water. CanesOasis provides relief by making the urine less acidic.
CanesOasis contains an active ingredient that reduces the acidity of your urine. This reduction of acidity level helps alleviate the stinging and pain that you experience when you urinate. It’s available in great-tasting cranberry flavour.
Remember if you suffer from frequent or severe cystitis, visit your doctor who will help you to determine your triggers and advise you on the best way to treat your infection.
Features of CanesOasis cystitis relief 6 sachets
- Relieves discomfort in urinary tract infections
- Reduces inflammation of the bladder
- Urine becomes less acidic
- Women with cystitis symptoms
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for use in men and children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist after the two day course is completed consult your doctor. Do not repeat the treatment without medical advice.
- DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT: if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or have ever had kidney disease or if you are on a low salt diet.
- DO NOT TAKE if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How to use
- Adult women: Take the contents of one sachet dissolved in a glass of cold water, three times a day for two days.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Each sachet of granules contains Sodium Citrate BP 4.0g as the active ingredient
Also contains Sucrose BP, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica BP, Sodium Saccharin BP and Cranberry Flavour. Sodium content per sachet: 939mg
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here