- Effective treatment for thrush
- Soothes itching
- Double strength cream
Effective treatment and soothing relief of itching caused by thrush.
Canesten thrush external cream contains the active ingredient clotrimazole 2% which works to effectively calm itching and irritation. This product can also be used by your partner if they have any concerns.
The fungus responsible for thrush is known as candida. This fungus tends to thrive in moist, warm environments but can also be caused by skin irritations, taking antibiotics, hormone changes or even the result of a weakened immune system.
Thrush is a common condition caused by a yeast infection that many people, especially women will experience at some point in their lives. Symptoms of thrush include a burning sensation when you go to the loo, itching, irritation and abnormal vaginal discharge.
Features of Canesten thrush external cream 2% cream
- Younger looking skin
- Fast acting
- Suitable for vaginal or penile thrush
- Instantly soothes itchiness and irritation
- Treatment for mild symptoms of thrush
- Double strength cream
- Adult men and women
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- External use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
- As with other creams, this product may reduce the effectiveness of rubber contraceptives, such as condoms or diaphragms
How to use
- Wash your hands before and after using the cream.
- Apply the cream thinly to affected areas 2 or 3 times a day and rub in gently.
- Treatment should be continued for up to one week after treating the internal infection in women and for two weeks in men.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Active ingredients: Clotrimazole 400mg (2% w/w).
Other ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol and Purified Water (see the enclosed leaflet for further information).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here